Thursday, March 20, 2008

Makes me want to pee my pants!!!!

Ever since Beverly Hills 90210 and Saved by the Bell were both cancelled during the same season there has been a dark shadow over my soul. I tried to brighten it with Oprah, Julia Child's and even Pogs. All failures. But now my life mission will be complete. Yes, those are tickets to Yankee Stadium!!!! I haven't been this excited since Ross Perot ran for President.

2 comments:

Leesa said...

there also has been a hole in my heart since they cancled saved by the bellbecasue zack was the hottest character from the 80's! oh man what I wouldnt give to go back in time and be a fling girl (actual actress title)of zacks! that makes me want to pee my pants!
buy yah your is cool too!

Elle said...

That is so great!
But..umm..that's not why I'm writing.
Katie, will do you still have the sign from your post a long time ago? The "love laugh eat" or something sign?
I want one too.
~M