Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Wife formerly Known as Katie
















For the record, Katie's velvet jacket is not maroon it is purple. As you can see in the photo her vest is clearly purple, and as we all know purple is an evil color. It has come to my attention that the vest's previous owner was known other than the artist formerly known as Prince. The second photo confirms this allegation as it clearly shows Prince being controlled by the vest's demonic powers. It is my beleif that Katie has been taken over by this fowl linen spawned from the depths of Mount Doom, probably at the same time as that ring of power from Lord of the Rings (evil has learned to be very efficient), and she is slowly becoming a reincarnation of the artist formerly known as Prince in an evil attempt to once again flood the airwaves with horrible music about berret's and corvettes and a bunch of doves crying, which will result in the entire human race punching out their own ear drums in order to stop the insanity. Just look at the evidence: Katie was seen eating pancakes this morning, and as we all know Prince loves pancakes. And Katie has suddenly taken up an interest in music. Out of nowhere she can sing, play the piano and now even the guitar. Unless someone can throw that vest into the fiery pits from whence it came ( or donate it to the D.I.) we will suffer a fate worse than the 80's. Also I have learned that the delightfully insane people over at P.E.T.A. are willing to help in the fight against the velvet vest of varletry, vassalage and vermiculation because it is now beleived that said vest was made from the pelt of the beloved velveteen rabbit. (see photo above)

2 comments:

Katie Johnson said...

What's this about velvet jackets?

Katie Johnson said...

Mom says: So what if the jacket is evil. I have a delightful purple coat which I would wear non-stop 24-7 if people would just accept me for how wonderful I am underneath the purple coat. So Katie, stick to your coat. Wear it anytime and any place you want. I'm behind you all the way (look for me in my lovely coat walking about 20 paces behind and to your left)