I know you're all disappointed but I contacted the realtor and he said that this "house" was sold a couple of months ago. Oh, well. I guess I'll have to come up with a new dream home.
Wow! You've got real taste! You and I think a lot alike becuase that's pretty much what I was looking for when we were looking for a house to live in. Unfortunatley, Andrew was being selfish and would let choose the doggie house I wanted to rent. Does this thing have a spell checker, because I'm a really bad speller and you guys will have to guess what I'm trying to say.
2 comments:
Eeew!
Wow! You've got real taste! You and I think a lot alike becuase that's pretty much what I was looking for when we were looking for a house to live in. Unfortunatley, Andrew was being selfish and would let choose the doggie house I wanted to rent. Does this thing have a spell checker, because I'm a really bad speller and you guys will have to guess what I'm trying to say.
Post a Comment