which thumb is that? thats funny that you put a thumb up because today I was at moms using her computer and guess what was in her dvd player? thumbtanic... yep she watches it when she is all alone and needs a laugh, the disk looked pretty beat up to so it looks like its had its fair share of watchings! mom mom mom! tsk tsk
Ha! I didn't know that. Maybe we should get her the complete set for mothers day. There's nothing that says I love you more than thumb puppets re-acting famous movies.
2 comments:
which thumb is that? thats funny that you put a thumb up because today I was at moms using her computer and guess what was in her dvd player? thumbtanic... yep she watches it when she is all alone and needs a laugh, the disk looked pretty beat up to so it looks like its had its fair share of watchings! mom mom mom! tsk tsk
Ha! I didn't know that. Maybe we should get her the complete set for mothers day. There's nothing that says I love you more than thumb puppets re-acting famous movies.
Post a Comment