
As you all know this is a building, grass, and some trees at Utah State University. I’ll bet you don’t know why I’m posting it (okay, most of you do.) Because I got accepted to the Music Therapy program there! I just wanted to say thanks to all those who helped me get this far (wiping away a tear and pulling out the tissue). I want to thank my manager Bennett for all his support. I don’t know where I would be without him. I want to dedicate this award to him. I also want to thank Lee Ann, Kendal Ayres and Mat Edvik for writing me letters of recommendation. Thanks goes to the staff at Utah State for accepting me. And a special thanks goes to Daniel for letting me borrow his guitar for 3 months straight so I could take lessons and audition. I swear I’ll get that back to you sometime. Seriously though, thanks everyone for all your support. I’m really excited to go and a lot of people helped me get to this point.
1 comment:
Katie! That's so exciting! And you didn't even thank me for all that music and singing coaching I gave you.
And all the free lessons in harmonics. Oh well, I'm happy for you anyway.
Lv,
Michelle
Post a Comment