Monday, March 24, 2008

Now this is my dream home

I think that this home has all of the charm that that other home does that Katie was looking into. It's got the red brick, the somewhat flat roof (I don't know if you would want you garden up there, though, it would probably end up inside your house) But the best thing this house has is that basketball hoop, without the basket part. You can't beat that. Andrew and I are moving in tomorrow. Rent is free since it was abandoned. And I'm sure we'll have enough to eat since we're planning on eating all of the cockroaches and fleas. We might have to fight the transients for it, but our fish can take them.

2 comments:

Katie Johnson said...

Mom says: I love it!!!!!!!!!!

Katie Johnson said...

I call I get this house/shack! Free you say? Nothing speaks louder to my ears than free!