Thursday, February 21, 2008

Small Confession


I have a small confession to make: I love (I mean more like obsess over) the Twilight Series!!! I'm amazed to how similar my experience is to the experience of Green Eggs and Ham. This book keeps me wrapped in attention all the way from page one to page whatever. If anyone would like to hear a reading I would be happy to oblige (I do all the voices and I must say that Bella's is quite life like for a male impersonating a female; I throw in some auntie-British-type accents for good measure). I was thinking of starting my own web site dedicated to twilight and calling it www.stepheniemeyer.com but (and I know you'll be shocked by this...) it was already taken! Maybe I'll have to come up with something else like www.twilight.com. Oh, wait, I just checked. It turns out that that too has been taken! It's some sort of a gaming website. Augh! The internet's not THAT popular!

No comments: