Wednesday, February 20, 2008

from mom

I wish I wasn't boring. I just did math today and then I helped a student and then I did more math. But tomorrow I get to play with Tyler and Isaac. That will be MUCH better. Well not as better as bowling on snow and pretending that there are bowling pins that I didn't knock down but I just pretended that I knocked down even though I didn't. Well anyway, my day was pretty exciting.

1 comment:

Katie Johnson said...

You're not boring mom! Math can be quite thrilling at times. Like that darnd matrix! Sometimes I'm like, "Where did that come from?" My heart starts pumping when I see a bell curve. That thing always gets a rise out of me.
Anyway, you're not boring. Oh, by the way, in Bennett's video he's bowling out at the salt flats. That makes it even better.