Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Another white couch

Decorating magazines like to use white couches. Don't they realize that real people can't have white couches? Real people are slobs. They consistently wipe their hands on their pants during dinner. They walk out in the garage for 3 seconds and when they turn around their hands are covered in black grease. Real people drool on their couch while they're sleeping. Real people haven't even eaten breakfast yet but somehow have red jelly dripping down their pants. AND real people put their muddy/poopie shoes on the couch. Everyone may not know this but white is a natural magnet for anything chocolate. You know what I'm talking about. You're eating chocolate pudding, bringing a the spoon to your mouth when the white shirt you're wearing grabs the spoon out of your fingers and spills it's contents all over itself. Anyway, the reason I posted this picture is because I like the panels on the wall in the background.

1 comment:

lulu said...

So, Katie...my mother says that everyone needs a white couch. She's managed to keep it clean with grandkids coming and going! I think you should invest in one. Perhaps it will stay clean.