Monday, September 3, 2012

Journey through Pregnancy

I wanted to compare my pregnancy pictures side by side just to see the journey.  

4 weeks pregnant


9 weeks pregnant and beginning to show


 20 weeks pregnant and we know it's a girl!

 5 Months pregnant and still looking cute pregnant 

 6 months pregnant and now I'm getting uncomfortable and fat.  I can see just where my face and the rest of my body started to get chubby.  This is also the month where I gave up on pants and decided to wear dresses the rest of the pregnancy.  People think it's bad to say that I was chubby, fat or big during pregnancy but honestly, what pregnant woman doesn't feel these things?  

7 months pregnant at the beach

8.5 months pregnant and I look like I've got a watermelon under my dress.  Oh, how I was uncomfortable.

9 months- un-pregnant.  Did I mention that her birthday was the best day ever?  Not pregnant anymore and I got a baby named Eva.

4 comments:

Christine said...

Michael says, "look there's circles, going round and round!" When referring to your prego belly!

Penny the Mom said...

Grandma says,"Waaahoooo!" Look what you did! Thank you a million billion times.

Dan & Heather Pelfrey said...

I love the pictures! Haha I only remember to take a picture around 8 months or so. And as for hitting 6 months and feeling chubby, don't worry I felt that way with both my boys and gave up wearing normal clothes unless I absolutely had to go outside and lived in yoga pants and pjs until Austin was born!

Katie Johnson said...

You're a smart one Heather! Clothes should be optional during pregnancy. Maybe that's why blinds were invented...