This post is for you gluten free people. While Christine was here we visited the food cart in downtown Portland called "The Whole Bowl." I thought it was pretty fantastic.
This is not a picture of us enjoying waiting in (a very long) line. What's in the whole bowl experience? See picture below:
Their sign looks much cuter in real life. I don't know what it is about that photo that makes it look so crappy. Anyway, Bennett and I thought about what we actually have in the fridge and we had almost all these ingredients (whoooo!). We found a recipe here for the secret "Tali" sauce and made it for dinner. It turned out pretty close to the real thing. Really good! It would also be great served cold so Bennett can take it for lunch.
I'm posting this on the blog so Christine and Leesa have one more (really tasty) thing they can eat in this dreary, wheat filled world.
Love,
You Caring Sister
4 comments:
Haha, This is awesome! I love it! I am going to try it for sure. Thanks Katie!
Thanks! It was really yummy; I'll have to make it.
I made a gf soup tonight with tomatillos in it. It was really tasty. plus I made gf ice cream with greek yogurt
That looks amazing! I wish they had one in Utah. I'd be there all the time! I'm going to try this one out! Thanks Katie!
Post a Comment