Friday, September 21, 2012

Another Michael Photoshoot

So I did another photoshoot with Michael, but this time I dressed him in clothes.  Andrew thinks he's too old to be doing naked shots, but I just think the naked ones are too cute to give up.


4 comments:

Katie Johnson said...

What a cute little guy! I love the second picture. He's becoming less and less a toddler in every picture. Your portrait skills are impressive. You could sell your services! Kingman needs a good photo-ist.

Katie Johnson said...

I forgot to mention that the older he gets, the more I think he looks like Andrew.

Penny the Mom said...

I wonder if Eva is going to be a good sport about the naked pictures. Maybe if she were a boy, but probably not since she is definately a girl. Say, how is the book coming about your fears for Eva?

Steve said...

What a handsome fellow!