Our baby is 2.5 centimeters long (about the size of an olive) and has little arms and legs. The due date is 6/30/12 (even though it says 7/1/12 on the photo below). I'm 9 weeks and 1 day along. We got to see the heart beat and I started crying. He/she is so beautiful! I'm grateful for technology and that there was only one baby in there. Here's a close-up of the top photo which is measuring how long the baby is:


3 comments:
Hey Katie, I think we are the only people who read this blog.(Your Mom reads it as well but she is old). You have to be seven kinds of awesome to be a married couple that keeps a blog that only we look at and care about. We are the model couple for the future disconnected electronically connected couples. I am so proud. If you agree re-post this. I know only some of you will.
Penny, don't be offended by the old person comment. I only said that to make Katie feel better. Don't tell her I said that.
I read this blog all the time! And I always post awesome comments! Congrats on the baby pics! He/she looks just like you.
Post a Comment