Bennett and I took a trip to our local fabric store. We each created our own fabric palettes for the nursery. I think we were both trying to choose neutral colors but Bennett's turned out more masculine than neutral.
#1 Here's a sample of Bennett's fabric choices (he picked this one because the colors reminded him of the beach and it looks like the colors aren't really showing up very well with our camera and computer):

Here's Bennett's choice #3. He wanted something "sleek" and city sophisticated. He didn't want the usual baby fabrics.

#4 Here are my choices. I wanted bright, fun and gender neutral.

Let's take a vote. Which one do you think we should use in our nursery?
2 comments:
As I searched for inspiration for my design I asked myself, "who is this baby?" "where is she/he going?"
My guess is that Bennett's baby is going to go to the beach. Or maybe he/she is just going to go wet their diapers. Any way, I vote for either 3 or 4.
Post a Comment