Friday, November 4, 2011

Addendum


Let me retract my previous post about not being too nauseous. I'm pretty nauseous. I haven't puked yet but the desire is definitely there, all the time. Let me tell you though, Christine and Emalee told me about vitamin B6 and it's amazing! Just a little bit of that at meals makes a world of difference. Hopefully it doesn't get worse than this because it's taking away all my desire to do stuff.

7 comments:

Sara said...

I'm sorry you're sick, but I'm super happy for you! I hope for your sake it doesn't get worse.

Christine said...

Ahh... the best part about puking is that your hubby has to clean it up! I never made it to a toilet when I was prego, I think Andrew was very grateful for that...

Katie Johnson said...

Bennett said he wouldn't be cleaning any puke up for me. Too bad.

Dan & Heather Pelfrey said...

Bummer! Puking is the worst! You're lucky B6 is working for you!

Nothing ever took the edge of with Ethan and it barely works with this kiddo. I hope yours doesn't last too long!

Christine said...

Well, Bennett better clean it up for you. Otherwise he'll have to clean up more as you barf while cleaning it up. His choice: clean it up once or twice?

Bennett said...

I can live in a world of barf

Katie Johnson said...

We'll see if that's true...