Saturday, October 3, 2009

Inside the fat self

I had my 20-week ultrasound this week and here are the latest pics. The first one is looking straight at his face. I personally think it's a little scary, but the other one's are cute.
This is a side profile, you can see his nose, mouth, hand, and the black thing near the end of his tummy is his bladder. I thought that was funny.
And here he his showing of his muscles.


3 comments:

Katie Johnson said...

Wow! That's amazing! There's actually someone in there!!! I'm excited for you!

Penny the Mom said...

Your pictures make me smile. Thanks for letting this little miracle come to earth.

Leesa said...

oh christine!! you have a baby!! I almost cried when I saw this! it made me so happy to know that we are going to have another great person join our family and that he will be yours!