Thursday, October 29, 2009

Future Reference

You would think I could remember how to add a very clever picture to this post, but I can't. So you have to imagine that you are looking at a picture of a worn-out old woman who just finished de-junking her kitchen (at least most of it).
Now here is a little heads up. When I die and any of you comes into my kitchen to get rid of all of the stuff, please remember that I will be right next to you where you can't see me and when any of you says, "What am I supposed to do with all this crap?" Then I will give you the mightiest kick you have ever felt. I just thought you would like to keep that in mind for future reference.

1 comment:

Christine said...

I hope you're not planning on dying any time soon.