I love your tummy! And you are right about the pumpkin painting. It makes much more (?) sense to paint than to carve except for those of us who are painting AND carving challenged.
oh christine you look so dang cute as a prego!! I cried when I saw the picture cause it made me so happy! I also really like your pumpkins! they are so you guys, and pretty perfect!
3 comments:
I love your tummy! And you are right about the pumpkin painting. It makes much more (?) sense to paint than to carve except for those of us who are painting AND carving challenged.
Holy cow! Your pumpkins look just like Fairly Odd Parents! Very good job painting on a pumpkin. Your belly looks cute! It makes me excited for you!
oh christine you look so dang cute as a prego!! I cried when I saw the picture cause it made me so happy! I also really like your pumpkins! they are so you guys, and pretty perfect!
Post a Comment