Sunday, August 3, 2008

You can see our house from up here

Katie and I went on a hike yesterday to the top of sunset peak. Sunset peak is between Alta and Brighton and is about 10,700 feet high. It took us about two hours to reach the summit. It was really beautiful. You could see the uintas to the east, the stanbury mountain range to the west, Mt. Nebo to the south. It was really amazing. Here are some pictures of our escapade.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOLY COW, is that a moose??? I hope that you just had a really good zoom on your lens and weren't as close as it looks like you were, that is amazing! I've never seen a moose...but I've heard they can be really dangerous. Looks like a great time. Nothing like getting up in the mountains where there's room for wandering thoughts.