Here are some pictures of our new place in logan. It's a two bedroom apartment. The bedrooms are on the second floor and kitchen and living room on the ground floor. It has a small backyard which is really nice. We really like living here so far. The apartment is great. We are only a half block from the Logan mall so we spend most of our time hanging out there looking cool. Our ward is all old people. I think we are the youngest married couple in the ward. Thank you so much to everyone who helped us move. You can see from all the books in the living room ( and thats only half of them) that it was a fun experience enjoyed by everyone's lower back.
3 comments:
I love how you decorated your front room! I never know how to display bookshelves, but you did wonderfully! Has school started?
Holy cow! You guys are speed devils! You put all your stuff up so fast! Everything looks great, and your apartment is really cute. Yea, you have grass! Do you have to mow it? If you do you should make Bennett go out there with scissors; that'll do the job.
Wow, the new pad looks great! Although, I have to admit I'm a bit disappointed. The flat-roof penthouse/storage shed we definitely the better of the two, but sometimes we only get seconds...
Have you started school yet? I'm so happy for you, what a great career path you are on. It's so great to see someone magnify their talents the way you have...
Yes, we need to have a chili fest. Why don't you guys let us know next time you come down to our neck of the woods and we can have you over (I would say of vice versa...but I'm not sure we'd ever make it, even as much as I love the Gossner Cheese factory).
Also the "cats room" has been reclaimed as human territory, so we officially have a guest bedroom. So if you guys ever want a place to stay in the the metropolis maybe for a weekend or something...the door is always open.
Best wishes....Claudia
Post a Comment