Well, I believe Katie and Bennett moved to Logan this weekend. You guys should post some pics of your new apartment. Katie-when does school start? Good luck you guys!
I think you guys will really enjoy not living near family. I mean, then you have an excuse if you don't like someone and don't want to go to their birthday party. Take for instance Andrew and I we have a really good "excuse" not to go to Bennett's birthday parties. We pretend it's because we're too far away, but the truth is we think he stinks. And his comb-over is somewhat frightening.
But really, we're praying for you guys. God will take care of you!! We love you!!!!! (you can add a few more exclamation points for good measure)!!!!!!
2 comments:
I never realized what a comb-over is like in the morning until I saw bennett's. Talk about a life-changing event!!!!!!!
thanks Katie, yeah we shaw that you guys were up there that day from your blog thats crazy! i did finish the book i loved it! how is Logan?
Post a Comment