
By guessing correctly our contestants have a chance at winning the following superior prizes:
A Delicious Box (100% cardboard, made in Korea)

A brand new 1987 Toyota Cressida Limo (may have been previously lived in, no guarantees)

Or an all expense paid vaccination from the Laundry Monster (fictitious in some countries including, but not limited to: the USA, parts of Canada, Rhode Island, Brazil and Marlon Brando's Island):

Hurry now, cast your vote and happy guessing!
4 comments:
It's not me. My guess is Bennett!!!!!!!! ah ha ha ha ha ha ha
I've heard that colonoscopies are a lot of fun. They even provide beverages for all who wish to proceede (I'm sure the drinks taste really good)!
And just a side note: Katie you should go have your blood drawn and tested for Celiac disease before you start school and don't have insurance. If you do have it they'll want to do an endoscopy, and they're not cheap. Without insurance mine would have cost $4,000! But so far I've paid nothing.
if you were in charge of the prizes on the price is right or the wheel of fortune I think we would all be translated because those are the coolest prizes in the world, the Lord would have to translate the winners!
may I ask why?
Post a Comment