This dress turned out really cute. I found the fabric at the goodwill (I think it was a table cloth from Target that had never been opened). It doesn't fit Eva yet but maybe at around 9 months or so it will.
And this little dress/shirt doesn't fit Eva at all. It could possibly fit a newborn but I made it 4 months too late for that. I had a hard time getting it over her chest. Poor girl! I made her try on all my failed attempts. If you know how much babies like getting dressed, try getting them dressed in something that doesn't fit at all.
We decided to transition from the straight jacket/sleeper that Velcros Eva's arms down (think of swaddling but for Houdini) into a sleep sack. I made this one from a pattern (so it worked) but it won't fit for very much longer unless I add some fabric to the bottom.




1 comment:
Wow! You've been productive!
Post a Comment