I've been making baby clothing lately while Eva takes one of her three 40 minute naps during the day. I'm a little disappointed with the options of baby clothing available because I want bright colors with fun stuff on the shirt but no one sells that stuff. Usually all I can find is pastel colors with words like, "Mommy Loves Me" printed on the front. It's been fun thinking up what to make and then actually achieving it in 40 minute spans.
I made these pants and sewed the giraffe graphic on the front of a onesie that I bought. Project Runway would be proud because my lines all meet up! Woo!Here's a little hedgehog graphic that I made and sewed on a onesie. Also, Take a look at Eva's bum area below! All four seams match up perfectly! Just wanted to point that out.
I've also made a few bright dresses but there's only so much dress up a 6 month old can take in one day. I'll post pictures of them a little later.
1 comment:
Project runway WOULD be proud!
Post a Comment