So here's a pic of everything I crocheted for Christmas. I made Michael a "mommy" elephant, a "baby" elephant, and a lion. I made Andrew some slippers and some gloves. Now bring on the praise! Haha
I like them all, but the baby elephant seems to be missing an appendage (such as a trunk). Or is it just hard to see with the picture? You are a pretty amazing crotcheting woman.
in the pic it does have the trunk, but it's hard to see. I had to double check because Michael ripped the leg off after a day of having it and I had to reinforce all the seams. HOpefully it will last at least a week now.
3 comments:
That Mother elephant is really cool. It looks like the psychedelic Heffalumps from the Winnie the pooh movie.
I like them all, but the baby elephant seems to be missing an appendage (such as a trunk). Or is it just hard to see with the picture? You are a pretty amazing crotcheting woman.
in the pic it does have the trunk, but it's hard to see. I had to double check because Michael ripped the leg off after a day of having it and I had to reinforce all the seams. HOpefully it will last at least a week now.
Post a Comment