Monday, August 20, 2012

Penny and Steve take to the mountains.

Check out the You Tube video of Penny getting stuck in the mud.
http://youtu.be/sDyLgmKvqgc

Manti area Aug. 18.
Piute Trail Aug. 10 - 13
We went to church in Koosharem, Utah.
That night, a rock cut a hole in the Transmission Fluid line on the Jeep and the mechanic in Koosharem fixed it and only charged me $35.00.

Here are some PICS:
Manti Canyon in the background.

Lunch along the way.

After a ride along the Piute Trail in Southern Utah.

Under I-70 near the Freemont Indian State Park.

Up Deer Creek Canyon near Big Rock Candy Mountain, Utah
 A view from the top


A view of the high desert.

2 comments:

Christine said...

I'm glad you guys are doing stuff! Very cool!

Katie Johnson said...

Looks like you had fun! I'm also glad that you guys are having atv adventures! Keep posting stuff. I love seeing what you are doing. Mom- Bennett loves your hat.