Sunday, August 5, 2012

I'll finish it later


This is a drawing I have been working on for Eva's nursery. It is on a canvas just over 24". Eventually there will be two more pictures that go along with the main one and all three will be separately framed and hung on the wall. The rope bridge that extends off the canvas on the right side of the picture will continue on in the next frame. I started it a few weeks before she was born, just making it up as I went along, and I thought "If I don't finish by the time she is born I will have time afterwards". Foolish me. Who knows when it will be finished now.

3 comments:

Penny the Mom said...

I saw this original. It is fabulous. Even if you don't finish the other 2 panels right now, this one is worth hanging.

Owakulukem said...

I think the realism is the best part.

Christine said...

You can finish it in a few years... like 10 or so