I need your opinion though. Which top do you like the best? (I just pinned my dress onto the front of the dress form because it's kind of a pain to get it on the dress form at this point).
Dress A: cream colored cross the front.
Closer view of dress A:
Dress B: cream colored cleavage cover up across the front.
Dress C: plain Jane. No cream on the top. Just the top by itself.

What do you think? Which one do you like?
7 comments:
I like dress C the best. Dress A, only if you're gonna be a drum major. Dress B, who wants to hide cleavage. I know what I am talking about I have been watching
"Project Runway".
I would agree with Bennett, but really, what cleavage do you have to hide! (I only said that because I know the pains of having no cleavage.) So I like Dress B, then C. And then dress A.
True. I've got nothing to hide.
Bennett's critique did sound a lot like Michael Cors from Project Runway. I like dress C, but I'm a plain Jane anyway.
PS there are probably a lot of spllning erors in this message...brain is ded.
I like the last one. I think it looks elegant and I think you will look even more beautiful in it. I would write something about Emalee's cleavage but I am too much of a lady to do so.
I like dress C too. Its very pretty, good job.
Sorry, but I like dress A the best! It's classy, stylish, and shows the dress off. Hey, if you're going to make it by hand, you might as well show it off. Go against the majority and choose dress A.
Post a Comment