Sunday, September 11, 2011

Introducing the 2011 New Business of the Year

My wonderful wife is now a two time graduate with two bachelors degrees which means she is twice as smart as all y"all, and she now officially owns her own business.

Full Sound 
Music Therapy Services L.L.C.

I feel so modern being married to a powerful, independent working woman. It's like our lives have become an episode of "Sex and the City".

We start an all out propaganda blitzkrieg this week with advertisements in all the major magazines, MAD Magazine, Archaeology Digest, Poor Richards Almanac, etc. The advertisements (pronounced "adver-tiz-munt") will look exactly like the posters below.



We also plan on shooting a few commercials. We are still waiting to hear back from Ernest Borgnine. 


 We're thinking of pairing him with the guy from the Quaker Oats commercials.


 I can already hear the sonorous footfalls of the consumerist mass as they march towards our door, their pockets heavy with money and their souls yearning for peace. "Come in, come in" we'll say as they unload their burden into the piggy bank at the door, happy to do it, a small price to pay to be surrounded by the healing powers of Full Sound Music Therapy and the great Katie Johnson. And they will make us rich, Rich, RICH.

Actually I just wanted to say congratulations Katie, you are a great music therapist and I think it is really amazing all that you have accomplished so far. 

Now go make us rich. (because we know I ain't gonna do it)

4 comments:

Christine said...

Dear Bennett,
Did you ever consider writing a book? This might just be the first time such a suggestion was made, who knows? However, you do seem to have an incredible talent for expressing yourself in word-form. Give it a think my dear.

I am extremely proud of Katie. You are an amazing woman for what you have accomplished and for who you are. Thank you for sharing yourself with all of us. You are loved.

Penny the Mom said...

Once again, that dumb Christine thinks she is me (Penny the Mom) and has written an email that was really written by Penny the Mom. I will need to talk with her about this.

Christine said...

Hooray! Did Katie finish her final exam and everything?

Steve Allison said...

You business model is sounding a lot like the Master of the Inn in Les Mes. I like it. Do you charge extra for therapy with the window open? Steve the Dad