
Portland Rose Festival started this weekend with the city fair and a fireworks show over the Willamette river. While at the festival I wanted to channel my inner fighter and get my face painted similar to Iron Mike Tyson but with something a little different that would make it more Bennett like. Hence the butterfly.


It actually made the fair a lot of fun. I have never had so many people give me weird looks, and I have got a lot of weird looks in my life.
2 comments:
I get so excited when I see that you have posted stuff. Keep up the good work! Also, maybe people weren't looking at you because of the butterfly smashed on your cheek, but maybe because you look like all of the famous movie stars in one package. (think on it)
Ha!! Christine. Penny doesn't get excited when you post stuff.
Post a Comment