ha ha funny. Looks like a big mess to clean up! I hate cleaning the oven!
Thanks for your empathy. It means a lot to me.
that sucks! HAHA, glad I am the youngest and can learn from my siblings mistakes!
Comment by Bennett was really made by Katie.
ha ha silly, you just have to poke holes in it with a fork and it wont do that. That's coming from someone who hates baked potatoes.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
ha ha funny. Looks like a big mess to clean up! I hate cleaning the oven!
Thanks for your empathy. It means a lot to me.
that sucks! HAHA, glad I am the youngest and can learn from my siblings mistakes!
Comment by Bennett was really made by Katie.
ha ha silly, you just have to poke holes in it with a fork and it wont do that. That's coming from someone who hates baked potatoes.
Post a Comment