i love the first pic, he is so cute! and I love that toothy smile!
Very cute! I'm gonna get Bennett a bathing suit like Michael's!
That comment by Bennett is really by Katie. I'm having issues with looking at who is logged in when I want to leave a comment.
I thought Bennett really would like a suit like Michael's. Katie, you should seriously consider it. Then Bennett could possibly be as cute as Michael but don't actually count on it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i love the first pic, he is so cute! and I love that toothy smile!
Very cute! I'm gonna get Bennett a bathing suit like Michael's!
That comment by Bennett is really by Katie. I'm having issues with looking at who is logged in when I want to leave a comment.
I thought Bennett really would like a suit like Michael's. Katie, you should seriously consider it. Then Bennett could possibly be as cute as Michael but don't actually count on it.
Post a Comment