This picture is from today. The neighbors set up this cool display for boy's day, and invited us over to see it.
This is a sliver of Osaka from a really tall building that we went to after the aquarium.
This is a whale shark that was in this really huge center tank. The Aquarium was 8 floors tall. The escalator took you up to the top, and then you walked down this gently sloping ramp that wound around the entire building.
8 comments:
Rika's parents look so wonderful. Jacob, thank you so much for posting these pictures. I look forward to seeing them. I even look at them over and over.
Love,
G.ma and Mom
Good pics of the shark...Andrew and I went to an aqarium and none of our pics of the fish in the tanks turned out.
Wow, that skyline is awesome, "To the max" adds Christine.
I admit that I do the same thing as mom. I look at your pictures over and over and wish I were there (and that I could speak Japanese).
I have one more thing to say: Jake- do you usually do something cool with the kids (like go to the aquarium) everyday? If so, what are some of the other things you have done? What have been Elann and Kanami's favorite activitie/places so far? What about you and Rika?
To answer Katie's question, we do something big at least once a week, sometimes twice. They get really tired if we do more than that because we have to walk everywhere we go. I think the kids favorite so far has been the aquarium. I have gone out by myself twice into Osaka to take pictures and those lasted all day long until my feet couldn't handle it anymore. We are still planing to go to Universal Studios theme park here in Osaka, and then on the 25 we are driving to Mt. Fuji (5 hour drive). We will meet up with Rika's older brother and stay at a hotel with their whole family minus Koji and Rika's mom. Koji isn't doing so well, and they are afraid if they leave him overnight he might regress. They got a kitten yesterday for Koji, but so far Elann and Kanami have been taking care of it like a mother would. Espically Elann. It's going to start to rain and I am outside sitting on the stairs so I got to go inside to the blace hole where there is no internet:)
By the way, I have taken a ton of videos but they are too big to post on here, so who ever wants to can see them when we get back.
Count me in on the "I want to see the videos" when you get home.
Post a Comment