I was just sitting here reminiscing about when I was a kid I would watch wrestling every saturday morning with my brother and I realized that there are not nearly enough posts on this blog about the great sport of proffesional wrestling. So here's a little quiz that I am sure no one but Aaron (and maybe Josh, if he ever looks at this blog) will find amusing or even worth their time but you gotta admit the world was a better place when children could wake up early saturday and watch a bunch of men in cheesy costumes and makeup hit each other over the head with a steel chair and then replicate the violence in their own living room.
4 comments:
Aaron - please tell us that you really didn't watch these guys!!! We never know if Bennett is telling us the truth or the truth as he wishes it were.
Has anyone noticed? Every single one of these wrestlers has a very distinct look on their face- insanity. Yes, they look crazy. You can't tell me that if you saw one of these guys on the street with that look on their face you wouldn't call the cops and stay to watch the unfolding action.
how come there's a trash can next to my name?
I most certainly did watch these colossal heros/villans battle each and every Saturday and I can name most of them
1. The ultimate warrior
2. ?
3. the bush whackers
4. the legion of doom
5. brutus the barber beefcake (i think )
6. ?
7. jake the snake
8. mean gene and the nature boy
rick flair
9. junk yard dog
10. iron sheik
Post a Comment