
Hooray! Christine is coming tomorrow! I'm so excited to go home this weekend and be with my family. It's all I could think about this week (aside from the color test below). We're going to the opera and the farmers market (I haven't asked anyone this but I really want to go, so does everyone want to do this?) and eat lots of popcorn and gluten free food and talk and do stuff. Maybe we'll even make derby cars like the scouts make. Hooray!
8 comments:
where's the farmers market? I am so excited about this weekend too!!!
The farmers market is either at pioneer park or murray park on Saturday morning.
Pray huh? I hope we won't be doing any praying while I'm here. I don't believe in it.
I'm excited too! Ha ha! Just felt like making a ridiculous comment. But, you are welcome in Saint Louis anytime.
katie you have been tagged look at my blog for the details!
Katie, tell Bennett that I left him some messages on your other blog of pictures I would love to have. And can I post a link on my blog to it?
~M
Michelle,
Of course you can! He would love it. Do you have a Costco membership? He was thinking of just sending the pictures you want to costco via e-mail and then you could go pick them up.
Katie
alas, no. Could he send them to walgreens? I could pick them up at any West Jordan location. (that's where I live. I don't know if you knew that.)
~M
Post a Comment