Monday, September 1, 2008

Bear Lake Bonanza II: The Return to Bear Lake

Here's a little known fact: this isn't our camping spot. We just saw some chairs and decided to make this a special moment. Anyway, camping with Josh and Emalee is a lot of fun. I'm glad they decided to make the 1.5 hour drive up here.
We went to this ice cave in Paris, Idaho. Here's the only description suitable: cold and black.

Here's proof that we were in fact standing in front of a sign.



Bear Lake was pretty stinkin cold. These awesome people only played for about half an hour but Bennett played by himself for the rest of the time swimming down as far as he could until he rammed his face into the bottom of the lake. I'm not making this up people. He really did that for quite some time.

After spending the day at Bear Lake we rented these cool bikes and rode them around the town.

I love Bennett's face in this picture. What is he thinking?





Laid back, with my mind on my money and my money on my mind. Speaking of these lyrics, how's that ring tone treating ya mom? Bennett stole my moms phone and put that Snoop Dog song as her ring tone. I hope it goes off during class so her students can see how she rolls.

2 comments:

lulu said...

this makes me absolutely jealous. I'll try to make the drive when I'm there again...a few weeks! I miss you Katie

Penny the Mom said...

I WANT ONE OF THOSE BIKES. I COULD RIDE TO SCHOOL AND JUST CALL MYSELFON MY CELL PHONE (THAT HAS A RING TONE THAT I CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND BUT I KNOW IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH TIQUILLA) AND EVERYONE WOULD KNOW FOR SURE HOW SUPER SUPER COOL I AM!!!!!!!!!!