Sunday, September 21, 2008

Getting Colder

It's starting to get colder up here in Logan. I am already anxious for it to snow as soon as possible so I can go snowboarding. The leaves in Logan canyon are just starting to change colors so on saturday I went to take some pictures. I got caught in a downpour of a rainstorm and had to hike two miles sopping wet back to my car. But I got some cool pictures showing the beautiful canyon and fall colors.










While taking this picture (above) I slipped on a rock and fell into the river. Cold Water!

4 comments:

Penny the Mom said...

They are beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Christine said...

Those are good pictures. The one where you fell in the river is really funny. However, the picture is really good. I thought you had stolen it from a Microsoft desktop background, they have a very similar pic. Good jarb.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

SO BEAUTIFUL! I'M GLADE YOU SHARED THAT YOU FELL IN THE WATER! IT MADE ME LAUGH, I HOPE YOU DIDN'T GET YOUR CAMERA WET THOUGH?