Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Anniversary

I woke up this morning and there were beautiful flowers at my place on the table because it's our 3-year anniversary today! I was so excited this year because I thought well ahead of time and knew our anniversary was coming up on May 7th. However, I failed to recognize that TODAY is May 7th! So yet again, I have overlooked our anniversary. Good thing I have a sweet husband! All of you should be grateful that I even know what day of the week it is, and I even occasionally remember people's birthdays.

2 comments:

Katie Johnson said...

Happy Anniversary! That means if you've been married for 3 years then I've been married for 4 years and Josh has been married for 5 years! And none of us have kids!

Leesa said...

and i have been married for -12 years and have -24 kids! wow it really puts things into perspective!