We saw this cute Elephant costume at Costco the other day and decided to buy it for Eva for Halloween. Then we were so excited to see her in it, so we dressed her up tonight after work and drove over to a little roadside stand that was selling pumpkins and apples and other fall harvest stuff and asked them if we could take some pictures. Of course Eva looks so darn cute that they couldn't say no. Once again we couldn't get her to smile for the camera. She was too distracted by all the people walking around.
This is Eva's little pet giraffe. She likes to try and get the ears in her mouth.
After we got back from taking pictures in her elephant costume we put Eva in the bath and all of a sudden she became miss smiley pants. Where were those smiles when we had you all dressed up? The color in these pictures is a little weird because of the light in our bathroom and I didn't feel like fixing it.












5 comments:
The one with her smiling with the giraffe is the cutest thing I have ever seen!
I love these so much! She is so freakin cute! I love those chubby cheeks in that elephant costume.
I'm probably biased but I think she's pretty stinkin' cute.
Katie is not biased. She IS pretty stinkin' cute.
Oh! I love it.
Post a Comment