Saturday, October 20, 2012

Eva's Portrait


 
You know when there are those photo studio deals where they will take one portrait for $20 but when you go look at the proofs you end up buying all of the portraits for a lot more than $20 cause the little girl in them is so cute? Well, guess what we did this week...






Grandmas, which picture would you like a copy of?

6 comments:

Bennett said...

These pictures look better in person. These are just scanned copies and we got our scanner for free, so you can guess at how well it scans things.

Lynda Johnson said...

You guys I can't choose, they are all so cute.

Lynda Johnson said...

Maybe #1 but then I like #5 too

Penny the Mom said...

I'm with the other Grandma, I can't choose. However, I believe I like #1 the best.

Penny the Mom said...

I also love the 1st picture on the post below this one just as much.

Christine said...

I love the second to last one. How cute is that smile?