Monday, July 16, 2012

The water cycle is made up of evaporation, condensation, precipitation and peeing in the lake


With Christine in town we went out to our nearest neighborhood volcano and spent the day at the lake.


Breastfeeding in the wild, easier than it looks.



The age old boy tradition of throwing rocks in the water.



wingardium leviosa. Michael used his cool stick that he found to catch a dead salamander.


This bird kept stealing our almonds.



3 comments:

Steve said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time. Do you think you might be drinking the water you peed into next week at home?

Leesa said...

I AM SO FREAKING JEALOUS!!!! I wanna come see the baby! Who wants to pay for my plane ticket?!!

Penny the Mom said...

I love it every time you post. I look at the pictures almost every day. Thanks.
Leesa, are you coming home for Christmas or thanksgiving or any other time? I miss seeing you.