I couldn't help but notice that we have the same car seat. Love the pictures. Keep them coming. Newborns don't stay newborns for long, so you might as well most as many pictures as you can. If anyone else gives you crap, you can blame it on me.
It's cruel for a Grandma to see pictures of her new granddaughter that she can't hold. Keep them coming anyway one day I'll get up there to that cutie pie!
Katie: Eva is beautiful! Keep the pictures coming.
Bennett: I think the infant baptism is good since she looks like the pope with the papal skull cap on. JK! PS What kinda van have you moved into? Does it have love beads and a moon roof? If it doesn't, you're not cool.
6 comments:
We have a adorable baby. It's true. This was her first bath and she didn't seem to like it at first but changed her mind half way through.
I couldn't help but notice that we have the same car seat.
Love the pictures. Keep them coming. Newborns don't stay newborns for long, so you might as well most as many pictures as you can. If anyone else gives you crap, you can blame it on me.
I LOOOOOVE to see the pictures. Keep posting!
I second Mom!! They make me really happy! She looks like Bennett. :)
It's cruel for a Grandma to see pictures of her new granddaughter that she can't hold. Keep them coming anyway one day I'll get up there to that cutie pie!
Katie: Eva is beautiful! Keep the pictures coming.
Bennett:
I think the infant baptism is good since she looks like the pope with the papal skull cap on. JK!
PS What kinda van have you moved into? Does it have love beads and a moon roof? If it doesn't, you're not cool.
Post a Comment