Friday, March 9, 2012

Little Dress

Bennett and I bought our first baby clothing last week.  I think we got a good deal ($2 per clothing item).  As we were walking through Macys I noticed the simplest baby dresses were being sold for $40-$60!  I decided I could make one for way less than that and I was right.  The pattern was $3 and I got the fabric for $3.  It took me 2-3 hours to make but I think it turned out really cute.  
This is the front:


Here's the back:

Now I just need to get some baby clothing hangers so I can hang up our baby's first dress.  I think Mom has some baby clothing patterns in her sewing room.  I also think I'm going to borrow them.

9 comments:

Steve said...

I like it!

Steve said...

I like the dress. How much would it cost to make one for me?

Penny the Mom said...

adorable for your adorable daughter

Christine said...

That's really cute, I love the fabric you chose. She'll be super hip!

lulu said...

I think your should go into business. If my next baby iss a girl, will you make her one?

lulu said...

I think your should go into business. If my next baby iss a girl, will you make her one?

lulu said...

I think your should go into business. If my next baby iss a girl, will you make her one?

Katie Johnson said...

Ha! Lindsey, you music think I should really go into business! I would love to make your next girl a dress.

Leesa said...

This is so cute! Make me one!