Friday, March 9, 2012

Another Small Dress

Here's another dress I made today for my little girl.  This one was easier than the last and I think it turned out cute!  The pattern was free on-line and I used left over fabric from a quilt.  This dress was basically free (besides the 2-3 hours it took to make it).

7 comments:

Christine said...

Awesome! Can you make me a dress?

Penny the Mom said...

That dress is so cute. I'm not sure how it would look on christine though.

Katie Johnson said...

Christine, you want a baby dress or a woman dress? Either way, it will be cute. I have a feeling it might look a little polygamist in woman size.

Bennett said...

Maybe Christine wants to look like a polygamist. Kingman isn't too far from Colorado city.

Christine said...

That's true, I actually met a polig guy the other day...he probably needs another wife.

Dan & Heather Pelfrey said...

So cute, Katie! I'm impressed with your mad sewing skills! Your little girl is going to have the cutest wardrobe! I'm excited to see you at your shower!! Miss you!

Katie Johnson said...

Thanks Heather! I'm excited to see you and your little man!