Here are some pictures of our new apartment. Below, you'll notice our clean, cute but tiny kitchen. Behind the kitchen is the dinning room.

See what I mean? Tiny! You can see basically all the counter space in the picture below. You can also see the Dahlias that Bennett gave me on the counter. They're getting ready to bloom.


The dinning room which is spacious (or should I say more spacious than the kitchen?).

This is our computer area which shares the room with the couch and TV. I colored that kite hanging in the background. I bought it so I could take it to the beach with the next people who come visit us.

The TV and book shelves. See the orchids on the table? Gift from Bennett!

Our extra room holds boxes and my music therapy stuff (and any visitors).

This is the dresser in our bedroom. The bed is directly across from it.

Our bed. I got these "shutters" (closet doors) for free on craigslist and painted them red.

Well, this concludes the tour of apartment #2 in four months of living in Oregon. Hope you enjoyed it. Anyone else want to share??
3 comments:
you two decorate really cutely! (I'm pretty sure cutely is a word, if not, it should be)
digging the coffee table. are we still going to that big garage sale? (and the shutters look great red!)
The window by your cake looks like it lets in a lot of light, that is nice! It looks small but I hope it's good.
Post a Comment