
Ever notice that for being an efficient killing machine with an app for destruction the Armed Forces have really lame and wussy theme songs.


The three week Portland Rose Festival is drawing to a close this weekend with fleet week and the Grand Floral Parade. Below are some of the floats from the parade. The entire exterior of the float has to be made from organic materials. Thousands and thousands of pieces of colored rice and flowers never looked so good. Take this float below, everything you see is made from rice, seeds, flower petals etc.
4 comments:
Hey we had fleet week too in NY! Did you realize we are bookending our family. I am covering the Wast coast and you are covering the West. Our family is in good hands.
What's "Wast coast"? Oh, you must mean the Vast coast.
No, I think she means the Last coast. Like, " if you are driving east this is the last coast you will reach."
looks like our family is not in good hands if I can't spell West coast right, or get the coast I am on right. Sad times. At least they still have you!
Post a Comment