Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Final Countdown Dahdahdoodoo dahdahdoodoodoo

It was the final day of the Allison invasion and after wasting a perfectly good hour in church we headed out to the Columbia River Gorge. We went to the Vista house, Latourell falls and Multnomah falls. It was a lot of fun having them come and visit. Now we can get ready for Christine and Andrew in a few weeks and after that we have openings for whoever else wants to visit. Just submit an application along with the $85.00 application fee and if you pass the background check and have a good credit report we will book your stay.












2 comments:

Penny the Mom said...

I want anyone looking at this to be informed that Penny is standing on that death-defying bridge but I absolutely do not have my dumb arms raised. I am waiting for the camera-ing to be finished so I can get off that devil machine.

Christine said...

Wow! That looks amazing! Can't wait til' we get to book a trip at you're resort!