Monday, February 21, 2011

Michael's First Birthday!

Michael turned ONE a week ago, and here are the pics of the big day:

Just a cute pic of him at the park.
Here he is opening a present (he was actually interested this time, unlike Christmas)

This is his first taste of Chocolate cake. We had to give him a bath after he ate this (the cake was even in his diaper when he was done)


Leesa came down for the big day, this is us at the Zoo.



5 comments:

Penny the Mom said...

That is one big and close lion behind you two

Andrew said...

So big and close, it looks like a tiger.

Bennett said...

Who took that last picture of you two? You're not exactly looking at the camera or in the right spot. It looks like a stranger took it and accidently got you two in it. Then, you asked him for a copy and posted it on the blog.
I wish I could have come down for his birthday. He's so big already! Happy Birthday!

Katie Johnson said...

Just to let you know, I wrote that last comment but didn't realize that I was logged in as Bennett. Did you think it was a weird comment coming from him?

Christine said...

Yes, I did think it was weird that Bennett wanted to come down for Michael's Birthday. I just thought he was getting Baby Hungry