For the public's information, we did nothing for FHE. Just kidding. We did something but it wasn't anything on the list. I practiced my music therapy presentation (I had to give it the next day in class) in front of an audience of one: Bennett.
Your way cool H. E. picture makes up for the fact that you two built me up for a great report on what you did and then let me down so low I will probably never recover. Signed: the woman who gave birth to you.
"the woman who gave birth to you" means soOOOOOO much more to me now that I've gone through it. I want at least a million dollars from Michael in the future for giving birth to him.
2 comments:
Your way cool H. E. picture makes up for the fact that you two built me up for a great report on what you did and then let me down so low I will probably never recover.
Signed: the woman who gave birth to you.
"the woman who gave birth to you" means soOOOOOO much more to me now that I've gone through it. I want at least a million dollars from Michael in the future for giving birth to him.
Post a Comment