Saturday, April 17, 2010

Census 2010

Here are our options for FHE on monday night. Vote for your favorite in the comments and we will do whichever one wins and then post pictures on here after.

A) Bowling
B) Read scary stories in the mountains by a campfire
C) Watch a bollywood musical
D) Go dumpster diving at the local stores and see what we can find
E) Painting contest. We have some large canvasses to paint and hang one above our bed.
F) Write our obituaries
G) Drop acid and then go watch an elementary school play
H) Do our own seperate things in seperate rooms and not talk for the whole evening

5 comments:

Penny the Mom said...

A. Never
B. Tooooo cold
C. Possibility
D. You will get arrested
E. The picture will fall off the wall while you are sleeping and KILL you.
F. Good idea after you have done E
G. NO!
H. That's what boring Dad and I do.

Christine said...

obituary no contest

Penny the Mom said...

Since only Christine and I voted, I am going to vote again.
Don't go bowling, people just make fun of the ugly shoes and whince at old ladie's butts. But then again, since neither of you is an old lady and you might just think the gross ugly shoes are actually cool, then go bowling for all I care!

Leesa said...

I like the reading of the stories in the mountains... no one else's votes count! I like a lot of those ideas though! painting sounds fun as well! bollywood can be hilarious... bride and prejudice is awesome!

Penny the Mom said...

I have been checking this blog every 10 minutes since last Monday. WHEN are you going to tell us what you did for H.E.?